An updated version of the brand's signature Brighton 344, the 345 places its focus on fit and feel with its modern low-profile aesthetic. Simple and clean, New Balance had fit this 345 with a suede upper with the added benefit of internal hidden toe protection layer, providing confidence when bailing and undergoing technical flip tricks. A well rounded skate shoe built for skate performance with the looks of a refined mature sneaker.
345 Off-White and Red Skate Shoes from New Balance Numeric.
Size and Fit:
- Shoes run true to size.
- Low-profile design.
- Internal elastic tongue gusset for snug fit.
- Suede upper with leather trim on tongue and back of heel.
- Closed cell polyurethane ABZORB insert for impact protection.
- Gum rubber N-Durance outsole for grip and durability.
- Internal hidden toe protection layer for durability.
- N-Durance rubber compound for maximum outsole durability.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar with mesh lining throughout interior.
- Vulcanized construction for board feel.
- Textured outsole for traction and board flick.
- Recessed eyelets.
- New Balance Numeric logo detailing throughout.